04 Mar John Byrne Joins The NYBB Group
MELVILLE, N.Y. – March 4, 2021 – — John Byrne, MBA, FACHE has joined The NYBB Group as an M&A Advisor and will represent clients across a variety of industries, with a special focus on healthcare. John’s extensive healthcare experience includes a 20-plus year career in hospital management in Manhattan and Brooklyn in the New York Metro area.
John has participated in due diligence for merger and acquisition activity among non-profit, for-profit, and government healthcare entities. He has managed the acquisition of physician practices, the creation of healthcare provider networks and virtual networks, and the strategic recruitment of medical staff and programs.
John interacts with entrepreneurs, financial sponsors, and companies in the lower middle market whose annual revenues are between $5 and $50 million. He has been responsible for budgeting, financial planning, and investment portfolios; front-end revenue cycle management; facility operations; and supporting the clinical care team and managing the clinical services businesses.
“I’m excited to be joining The NYBB team going forward, contributing to their offerings to the healthcare industry,” John said.
Early in his career, John managed a start-up business providing dental services to long-term care facilities and saw it through its ultimate acquisition. In recent years, John has worked as a consultant and in sales for a medical coding and healthcare revenue integrity company supporting healthcare providers and payers.
John’s professional affiliations include the following:
- American College of Healthcare Executives (Fellow) and participation in the New York City area chapter.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association, and participation in New York City, Long Island, Hudson Valley, and New Jersey Chapters.
- Healthcare Materials Management Society of New Jersey
- Health & Business Alliance of Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk
- New York City Health Business Leaders
John has an M.B.A. from CUNY Baruch College and the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He has a B.A. from St. John’s University, New York.
- John Byrne has joined The NYBB Group and will advise clients on mergers and acquisitions, exit strategies, and business valuations.
- John has over twenty years in the healthcare industry.
- John has participated in due diligence for merger and acquisition activity among non-profit, for-profit, and government healthcare entities.
The NYBB Group